Switch LANTECH : IPGS-5488MGSFP-8
Switch industriel Administrable :8*10/100/1000T PoE af/at + 8*100M/1G SFP + 4*1G/2.5G SFP w/ L2+ / G.8032 Ring & LTDP**; Alimentation : 12V/48V
- Le Switch Lantech support IEEE802.3at/af jusqu’à 30W par port; PoE budget 240W(48V) ou 120W (model entrée :12V / 24V)
- PoE management incluant Detection et “Scheduling”
- Protection “Enhanced G.8032 ring” < 20ms pour un simple anneau. Supporte le mode auto, mode “amélioré”, le mode “Train”, multi-VLAN et mode basic; Enhanced G.8032 ring couvre les packets multicast; MSTP 8/16**MSTI /RSTP ; support MRP ring
- LTDP** (Link Train Discovery Protocol) avec assignation IP automatique et configuration automatique
- Détection de cablage erroné & Protection node défectieuse
- Interface WebGUI, incluant la topology automatique ( schéma ) et monitoring DDM en dB; Complete CLI
- Supporte l’aggrégation de liens :LACP, IGMP v3/router port, Serveur DHCP & DHCP Option82; Distribution DHCP par port, DHCP par Mac Address, QoS via VLAN**, SSH/SSL, HTTPS, INGRESS/EGRESS** ACL L2/L3,TACACS+, QinQ**, SMS**
- Protocol basé sur VLAN** ; IPv4/IPv6 Subnet basé VLAN**
- Monitoring de la température, tension et courant
- USB port pour sauvegarde, fichier de restauration de la configuration, mise à jour
- Utilisation en température extrême (-E model):-40~75C/-40~167F; Design sans ventilateur
Lantech IPGS-5488MGSFP is a high performance L2+ (All Gigabit) Ethernet switch with 8 10/100/1000T + 8 100M/1G SFP + 4 1G/2.5G SFP auto-sensing cage w/8 PoE 802.3 af/at injectors which provides L2 wire speed and advanced security function for network aggregation deployment. It delivers ITU G.8032 enhanced ring recovery less than 20ms in single ring. It also supports train ring**, enhanced mode with easy configuration, comprehensive QoS, QoS by VLAN**, advanced security including INGRESS/EGRESS** ACL L2/L3, TACACS+, SSH/SSL, Mac based DHCP server, DHCP Option 82, DHCP server, IGMPv1/v2/v3/router port, QinQ** which are important features required in large network. The Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) and LLDP are supported for Ciscoworks to detect the switch info and show on L2 map topology. The enhanced platform allows quick booting up time under 50 seconds.
PoE at/af up to 8 10/100TX Ports with detection and scheduling
Compliant with 802.3af/at standard, the Lantech IPGS-5488MGSFP-8 is able to feed each PoE port up to 30 watt. Lantech IPGS-5488MGSFP-8 supports advanced PoE management including PoE detection and scheduling. PoE detection can detect if the connected PD is hanged then restart the PD; PoE scheduling is to allow pre-set power feeding schedule upon routine time table. Each PoE port can be enabled/disabled, get the voltage, current, Watt, and temperature info displayed on WebUI.
Innovative LTDP** (Link Train Discovery Protocol) to assign proper IP address as well as inherit configuration for replaced Ethernet switch
With port-based DHCP server, LTDP** allows Lantech Ethernet switch series in single ring to discover the current IP addresses and to assign the same IP address and configuration. Furthermore, LTDP** can inherit the same configuration to new replaced Ethernet switch.
Miss-wiring avoidance, Loop protection, Repowered auto ring** restore
The IPGS-5488MGSFP-8 also embedded several features for stronger and reliable network protection in an easy and intuitive way. When the pre-set ring configuration failed or looped by miss-wiring, Lantech IPGS-5488MGSFP-8 is able to alert with the LED indicator and disable ring automatically. Repowered auto ring** restore function (node failure protection) ensures the Ethernet switches in a ring to survive after power breakout is back. The status can be shown in NMS when each switch is back. Loop protection is also available to prevent the generation of broadcast storm when a dumb Ethernet switch is inserted in a closed loop connection.
DHCP option 82 & Port based, Mac based DHCP, Option66, IPv6 DHCP server**
DHCP option 82 and Port based DHCP function can offer the same IP address on port base where there is need to replace the new device connecting to Lantech switches to avoid any network disruption. The built-in DHCP Option 82 server offers the convenience of policy setting on the switch. Mac based DHCP server function assigns an IP address according to its MAC address to include dumb switches in DHCP network. DHCP option 66 is also supported. Optional IPv6 address resolution for DHCP server can be supported.
User friendly GUI, Auto topology drawing
The user friendly UI, innovative auto topology drawing and topology demo makes IPGS-5488MGSFP-8 much easier to get hands-on. The complete CLI enables professional engineer to configure setting by command line.
Enhanced G.8032 ring, 8/16** MSTI MSTP; Optional MRP ring**
Lantech IPGS-5488MGSFP-8 features enhanced G.8032 ring which can be self-healed in less than 20ms for single ring topology protection covering multicast packets. It also supports various ring topologies that covers multi-chain (under enhanced ring), train ring**, basic ring, multiple-VLAN ring** and auto-ring** by easy setup than others. The innovative auto-ring** configurator (auto mode**) can calculate owner and neighbor in one step. It supports MSTP that allows each spanning tree for each VLAN for redundant links with 8/16** MSTI.
Optional MRP (Media Redundancy Protocol) can be supported for industrial automation networks.
QoS by VLAN** for legacy device
QoS by VLAN can allow Ethernet switch to tag QoS by VLAN** regardless the devices acknowledge QoS or not in which greatly enhance the bandwidth management in a network.
QinQ**, QoS QinQ** and GVRP supported
It supports the QinQ**, QoS QinQ**, GVRP for large VLAN segmentation.
IGMPv3, GMRP, router port, static multicast forwarding and multicast Ring protection
The unique multicast protection under enhanced G.8032 ring can offer immediate self-recovery instead of waiting for IGMP table timeout. It also supports IGMPv3, GMRP, router port and static multicast forwarding binding by ports for video surveillance application.
Editable configuration file; USB port for upload/download configuration; InstaView** for mass deployment
The configuration file of Lantech IPGS-5488MGSFP-8 can be exported and edited with word processor for the other Ethernet switches configuration with ease. The built-in watchdog design can automatically reboot the switch when CPU is found dead.
The USB port can upload/download the configuration from/to USB dongle.
With optional InstaView, the configuration files can be mass backup, mass-editable deployed and auto upgrading firmware in batch make maintenance easy.
2DI/2DO for relay contact and event alerting by email & traps
In case of event, the IPGS-5488MGSFP-8 is able to send an email & SMS** text message to pre-defined addresses as well as SNMP Traps out immediately. It provides 2DI and 2DO. When disconnection of the specific port was detected; DO will activate the signal LED to alarm. DI can integrate the sensors for events and DO will trigger the alarm while sending alert information to IP network with email and traps.
Environmental monitoring for Ethernet switch inside information
The environmental monitoring can detect Ethernet switch overall temperature, total PoE load, voltage and current where can send the SNMP traps, email and SMS** alert when abnormal.
Dual power 12V or 48V input; High PoE budget
The Lantech IPGS-5488MGSFP-8 is designed with dual power supply at 12VDC (12V model) for 9.5V~56VDC input and can provide 80W (12V input) or 120W (24V input) PoE budget. The 48V model can support dual power 44VDC~56VDC input and can have 240W PoE budget.
Industrial hardened design with high EFT and ESD protection
Lantech IPGS-5488MGSFP-8 features high reliability and robustness coping with extensive EMI/RFI phenomenon, environmental vibration and shocks usually found in factory, substation, steel automation, aviation, mining and process control. Featured with relay contact alarm function, the IPGS-5488MGSFP-8 is able to connect with alarm system in case of power failure or port disconnection. The IPGS-5488MGSFP-8 also provides ±2000V EFT and ±6000V ESD protection, which can reduce unstable situation caused by power line and Ethernet.
It is the best solution for Automation, transportation, surveillance, Wireless backhaul, Semi-conductor factory applications. The -E model can be used in extreme environments with an operating temperature range of -40°C to 75°C
- 8 10/100/1000T + 8 100M/1G SFP+ 4 1G/2.5G SFP auto-sensing cage w/8 PoE 802.3af/at injectors L2+ industrial managed Ethernet switch (Total 20 Ports Switch)
- 12V dual input from 9.5V~56VDC(12V model); 48V dual input from 44V~56VDC (48V model)
- Back-plane (Switching Fabric): 52Gbps
- 16K MAC address table
- DDM to support SFP diagnostic function***
- Automatically convert the raw data into dB values for TX power/RX power, making it easier to measure the fiber distance
- 10KB Jumbo frame
- User friendly UI, auto topology drawing, topology demo, complete CLI for professional setting
- Enhanced G.8032 Ring protection in 20ms for single ring
- Support various ring/chain topologies, including train ring**, enhanced ring, basic ring, auto ring** & multiple VLAN ring**
- Enhanced G.8032 ring configuration with ease
- Auto ring** configuration(auto mode**) for single ring
- Cover multicast and data packets protection
- LTDP** (Link Train Discovery Protocol) with Port based DHCP can assign the same IP address and configuration to replaced switch in a single ring
- Provides EFT protection ±2000 VDC for power line
- Supports ±6000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- Supports IEEE 802.1p Class of Service, per port provides 8 priority queues Port base, Tag Base and Type of Service Priority
- QoS by VLAN** to prioritize all devices in the network
- IEEE 802.1d STP*, IEEE 802.1w RSTP,802.1s MSTP VLAN redundancy with 8/16** MSTI
- 4K 802.1Q VLAN, Port based VLAN, GVRP, QinQ**, QoS QinQ**
- Supports IEEE 802.1ab LLDP, Cisco CDP; LLDP info can be viewed via Web/ Console/ LantechTM InstaView**
- DHCP server / client / DHCP Option 82 relay / DHCP Option 82 server Port based DHCP server; DHCP Option 66; IPv6 address resolution for DHCP server**
- Mac based DHCP** server to assign IP address that includes dumb switches in DHCP network
- Bandwidth Control
- Ingress packet filter and egress** rate limit
- Broadcast/multicast packet filter control
- Relay alarm output system events
- Miss-wiring avoidance
- LED indicator
- Repowered auto ring** restore
- Ensure the Ethernet switches in a ring to survive after power breakout is back
- The status can be shown in NMS when each Ethernet switch is back
- TFTP/SFTP**/HTTP firmware upgrade; LantechTM InstaView** for multiple upgrade
- System Event Log, SMTP Email alert, SMS** mobile (text) and SNMP Trap for alarm support; 32 RMON counters
- SSL/SSH/INGRESS/EGRESS** ACL L2/L3
- Port Security: MAC address entries/Filter/static MAC-Port binding
- IP Security: IP address security management to prevent unauthorized intruder.
- Login Security: IEEE802.1X/RADIUS
- HTTPS for secure access to the web interface
- Static multicast forwarding forward reversed IGMP flow with multicast packets binding with ports for IP surveillance application
- Multicast static route for non- IGMP camera to prevent flooding; IGMP router port to assign query in ring for reversed multicast video flow
- IGMPv1,v2,v3 with Query mode for multi media
- Factory reset button to restore setting to factory default
- Watchdog design to auto reboot switch when CPU is found dead
- Environmental monitoring for system input voltage, PoE load, current and ambient temperature
- Supports DIDO (Digital Input/Digital Output)
- Configuration backup and restoration
- Supports text configuration file for system quick installation
- USB port to upload/download configuration file by USB dongle
- InstaView** for centralized configuration deployment, backup & upgrade
- IP30 metal housing with DIN rail and Wall-mount** design
|Standards||IEEE802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
IEEE802.3z Gigabit fiber
IEEE802.3x Flow Control and Back Pressure
IEEE802.3ad Port trunk with LACP
IEEE802.1d Spanning Tree
IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree
IEEE802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree
IEEE802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
IEEE802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
IEEE802.1X User Authentication (Radius)
IEEE802.1p Class of Service
IEEE802.1Q VLAN Tag; Q-Bridge MIB**
IEEE802.3at/af Power over Ethernet
|Switch Architecture||Back-plane (Switching Fabric): 52Gbps|
|Mac Address||16K MAC address table|
|Connectors||10/100/1000T: 8 x ports RJ-45 with Auto MDI/MDI-X function
Mini-GBIC: 8x 100M/1G SFP + 4 x 1G/2.5G SFP auto-sensing cage with DDMI
RS-232 connector: RJ-45 type
USB x 1
Power & Relay connector: 1 x 6-pole terminal block
DIDO : 1 x 6-pole terminal block
|Network Cable||10Base-T: 2-pair UTP/STP Cat. 3, 4, 5/ 5E/ 6 cable
EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm (100m)
100Base-TX: 2-pair UTP/STP Cat. 5/ 5E/ 6 cable; EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm (100m)
1000Base-T: 4-pair UTP/STP Cat5E/6 cable;
10GBaseT:4-pair STP Cat6/6A/7 cable
Multi mode: 0 to 550 m, 850 nm (50/125 μm); 0 to 2 km, 1310 nm (50/125 μm)
Single mode: 0 to 10 km/ 30 km/ 40 km, 1310 nm (9/125 μm); 0 to 50 km/ 60 km/ 80km/ 120 km, 1550 nm (9/125 μm)
Multi mode: 0 to 300 m, 850 nm (50/125 μm);
Single mode: 0 to 2 km/ 15 km/ 40 km, 1310 nm (9/125 μm); 0 to 40 km/ 80 km/ 100km, 1550 nm (9/125 μm)
Single mode: 0 to 10 km/ 20 km/ 40 km/ 60 km, 1310 nm (9/125 μm); 0 to 80 km, 1490 nm (9/125 μm); 0 to 10 km/ 20 km/ 40 km/ 60 km/ 80 km, 1550 nm (9/125 μm)
Single mode: 0 to 5 km/ 20 km/ 40 km/ 60 km, 1310 /1550nm (9/125 μm); 0 to 80 km, 1490/1550 nm (9/125 μm)
|LED||Per unit: Power 1 (Green), Power 2 (Green), FAULT (Red); RM(Green)
Ethernet port: Link/Activity (Green), Speed (Green); PoE: Link/Act (Green);
Mini-GBIC: Link/Activity (Green)
|DI/DO||2 Digital Input (DI) :
Level 0: -30~2V / Level 1: 10~30V
Max. input current:8mA
2 Digital Output(DO): Open collector to 40 VDC, 200mA
|Operating Humidity||5% ~ 95% (Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C~60°C / -4°F~140°F (Standard model)
-40°C~75°C / -40°F~167°F(-E model)
|Storage Temperature||-40°C~85°C / -40°F~185°F|
|Power Supply||Dual 9.5~56VDC (12V model);
Dual 44~56VDC (48V model)
|PoE Budget||12V model:
24V: 120W / 12V: 80W
48V model: 240W
|PoE pin assignment||RJ-45 port # 1~#8 support IEEE 802.3at/af End-point, Alternative A mode.
Positive (VCC+): RJ-45 pin 1,2.
Negative (VCC-): RJ-45 pin 3,6.
|Case Dimension||Metal case. IP-30,
74 (W) x 135 (D) x 152 (H) mm
|Installation||DIN Rail and Wall Mount** Design|
|EMI & EMS||FCC Class A,
CE EN55022 Class A, CE EN55024, CE EN61000-4-2, CE EN61000-4-3, CE EN61000-4-4, CE EN61000-4-5 ED3, CE EN61000-4-6, CE N61000-4-8, EN61000-4-11
|Stability Testing||IEC60068-2-32 (Free fall), IEC60068-2-27 (Shock),
(standards: IEC 62830)
|Management||SNMP v1 v2c, v3/ Web/Telnet/CLI|
|SNMP MIB||RFC 1215 Traps MIB**,
RFC 1213 MIBII
RFC 1158 MIBII
RFC 1157 SNMP MIB,
RFC 1493 Bridge MIB**
RFC 1573 IF MIB
RFC 2674 VLAN MIB**,
Partial RFC 1757 RMON,
RFC 2674 Q-Bridge MIB**; Bridge MIB,
|ITU G.8032||Support ITU G.8032 v2/2012 for Ring protection in less than 20ms for self-heal recovery (single ring enhanced mode)
Support various ring/chain topologies
Includes train ring**, auto ring**, basic single ring, enhanced ring, multiple-VLAN ring**
Enhanced G.8032 ring configuration with ease
Cover multicast & data packets protection
|LTDP**(optional)||Link Train Discovery Protocol with Port based DHCP server to assign the same IP address and to keep the config file when any switch changes|
|User friendly UI||
|Port Trunk with LACP||LACP Port Trunk: 10 Trunk groups|
|LLDP||Supports LLDP to allow switch to advise its identification and capability on the LAN|
|CDP||Cisco Discovery Protocol for topology mapping|
|Environmental Monitoring||System status for input voltage, current and ambient temperature to be shown in GUI and sent alerting if any abnormal status|
|VLAN||Port Based VLAN
IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN (256 entries)/ VLAN ID (Up to 4K, VLAN ID can be assigned from 1 to 4096)
GVRP, QinQ**, QoS QinQ**, Protocol based VLAN** ; IPv4/IPv6 Subnet based VLAN**
|Spanning Tree||Supports IEEE802.1d Spanning Tree** and IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree, IEEE802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree 8/16** MSTI|
|Quality of Service||The quality of service determined by IPv4 Type of service, IPv4 Differentiated Services Code Points – DSCP|
|Class of Service||Support IEEE802.1p class of service, per port provides 8 priority queues|
|QoS by VLAN**||Tagged QoS by VLAN** for all devices in the network|
|IP Security||Supports 10 IP addresses that have permission to access the switch management and to prevent unauthorized intruder.|
|Login Security||Supports IEEE802.1X Authentication/RADIUS|
|Port Mirror||Support 3 mirroring types: “RX, TX and Both packet”|
|Network Security||Support 10 IP addresses that have permission to access the switch management and to prevent unauthorized intruder.
802.1X access control for port based and MAC based authentication/static MAC-Port binding
Ingress/Egress** ACL L2/L3
SSL/ SSH for Management
HTTPS for secure access to the web interface
TACACS+ for Authentication
|IGMP||Support IGMP snooping v1,v2,v3; Supports IGMP static route; 256 multicast groups; IGMP router port ; IGMP query; GMRP|
|Static multicast forwarding||Static multicast forwarding forward reversed IGMP flow with multicast packets binding with ports for IP surveillance application|
|Bandwidth Control||Support ingress packet filter and egress packet limit.
The egress** rate control supports all of packet type.
Ingress filter packet type combination rules are Broadcast/Multicast/Flooded Unicast packet, Broadcast/Multicast packet, Broadcast packet only and all types of packet.
The packet filter rate can be set an accurate value through the pull-down menu for the ingress packet filter and the egress packet limit.
|Flow Control||Supports Flow Control for Full-duplex and Back Pressure for Half-duplex|
|System Log||Supports System log record and remote system log server|
|SMTP/Text SMS**||Supports SMTP Server and 8 e-mail accounts for receiving event alert; can send SMS** text alert via mobile|
|Relay Alarm||Provides one relay output for port breakdown, power fail and alarm.
Alarm Relay current carry ability: 1A @ DC24V
|SNMP Trap||Up to 10 trap stations; trap types including:
|DHCP||Provide DHCP Client/ DHCP Server/DHCP Option 82/Port based or VLAN based DHCP distribution (DHCP relay agent); DHCP Option 66; IPv6 address resolution for DHCP server**|
|Mac based DHCP**
|Assign IP address by Mac that can include dumb switch in DHCP network|
|DNS||Provide DNS client feature and support Primary and Secondary DNS server.|
|SNTP||Supports SNTP to synchronize system clock in Internet|
|Firmware Update||Supports TFTP/SFTP** firmware update, TFTP backup and restore; HTTP firmware upgrade; LantechTM InstaView** for multiple upgrade|
upload and download
|Supports text configuration file for system quick installation;
Support factory reset button to restore all settings back to factory default; USB auto restore/backup configuration file
|Dual Image Firmware*||Support dual image firmware function|
|8350-856||IPGS-5488MGSFP-12V||8 10/100/1000T + 8 100M/1G SFP + 4 1G/2.5G SFP L2+ Industrial PoE Managed Ethernet Switch; -20°C to 60°C; Environmental Monitoring; dual 9.5V~56VDC input, PoE budget 80W at 12V; 120W at 24V|
|8350-8561||IPGS-5488MGSFP-12V-E||8 10/100/1000T + 8 100M/1G SFP + 4 1G/2.5G SFP L2+ Industrial PoE Managed Ethernet Switch; -40°C to 75°C; Environmental Monitoring; dual 9.5V~56VDC input, PoE budget 80W at 12V; 120W at 24V|
|8350-855||IPGS-5488MGSFP-48V||8 10/100/1000T + 8 100M/1G SFP + 4 1G/2.5G SFP L2+ Industrial PoE Managed Ethernet Switch; -20°C to 60°C; Environmental Monitoring; dual 44V~56V input, PoE budget 240W|
|8350-8551||IPGS-5488MGSFP-48V-E||8 10/100/1000T + 8 100M/1G SFP + 4 1G/2.5G SFP L2+ Industrial PoE Managed Ethernet Switch; -40°C to 75°C; Environmental Monitoring; dual 44V~56V input, PoE budget 240W|
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – DIN Rail Power for 802.3at Applications
|NDR-240-48||240W (48V 5A) Single Output Industrial Din Rail Power; 90-264VAC / 127-370VDC Input Range; Cooling by free air convection; RoHS2 ; Operating Temp. -20°C~70°C (ambient, derating each output at 2.5% per degree from 50°C ~ 70°C)|
|NDR-120-48||120W (48V 2.5A) Single Output Industrial Din Rail Power; 90-264VAC / 127-370VDC Input Range; Cooling by free air convection; RoHS2 ; Operating Temp. -20°C~70°C (ambient, derating each output at 2.5% per degree from 50°C ~ 70°C; For 115VAC, please refer to derating curve on NDR-120 Series datasheet)|
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – Mini GBIC (SFP)
|MODEL NAME||DESCRIPTION||MODEL NAME||DESCRIPTION|
|8330-162X||MINI GBIC 1000SX (LC/0.5km) Transceiver||8330-186||LTSFP-1000BX-20KM Transceiver (WDM 1310)|
|8330-163X||MINI GBIC 1000SX2 (LC/2km) Transceiver||8330-187||LTSFP-1000BX-20KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)|
|8330-165X||MINI GBIC 1000LX (LC/10km) Transceiver||8330-180||LTSFP-1000BX-40KM Transceiver (WDM 1310)|
|8340-0591||MINI GBIC 1000LHX (LC/40km) Transceiver||8330-182||LTSFP-1000BX-40KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)|
|8330-166||MINI GBIC 1000XD (LC/50km) Transceiver||8330-181||LTSFP-1000BX-60KM Transceiver (WDM 1310)|
|8330-169||MINI GBIC 1000XD (LC/60km) Transceiver||8330-183||LTSFP-1000BX-60KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)|
|8330-167||MINI GBIC 1000ZX (LC/80km) Transceiver||8330-184||LTSFP-1000BX-80KM Transceiver (WDM 1490)|
|8330-170||MINI GBIC 1000EZX (120km) Transceiver||8330-185||LTSFP-1000BX-80KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)|
|8330-168||MINI GBIC 1000T (100m) Transceiver||8330-262D||MINI GBIC 2.5G 850nm VCSEL (LC/0.3km) Transceiver|
|8330-188||LTSFP-1000BX-10KM Transceiver (WDM 1310)||8330-263D||MINI GBIC 2.5G 1310nm FP (LC/2km) Transceiver|
|8330-189||LTSFP-1000BX-10KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)||8330-265D||MINI GBIC 2.5G 1310nm DFB (LC/15km) Transceiver|
|All SFP P/N# ended with D are with DDM function|
Pour des formations, contactez nous !