16 10/100TX PoE at + 4 Dual Speed SFP L2+ Industrial Managed Switch w/ ITU G.8032
- Support IEEE802.3at/af up to 30W per port
- PoE management incl. Detection and Scheduling
- PTP 1588 v2 supported on fiber ports
- Enhanced G.8032 ring protection < 20ms with easy configuration; Dynamic coupling ring; Aggregation ring*
- Miss-wiring avoidance & Repowered auto ring restore (node failure protection)
- User friendly UI, including auto topology drawing and DDM threshold monitoring with dB values***; Complete CLI
- Support LACP link aggregation, IGMP v3/router port, DHCP server & DHCP Option82 for Port&VLAN based DHCP distribution, Mac based DHCP server, QoS by VLAN, SSH/SSL, HTTPS, TACAS+*, ACL, IPv6, SMS
- Environmental Monitoring for temp., voltage & current**
Lantech IPES-3416DSFP is a high performance L2+ (Gigabit uplink) switch with 16 10/100TX + 4 100/1000M SFP w/16 PoE 802.3af/at Injectors which provides L2 wire speed and advanced security function for network aggregation deployment. It delivers ITU G.8032 enhanced ring recovery less than 20ms including dynamic coupling ring, enhanced mode for easy configuration and aggregation ring*, comprehensive QoS, QoS by VLAN, advanced security including ACL L2/L3, SSH/SSL, Mac based DHCP server, DHCP Option 82, DHCP server, IGMPv1/v2/v3/router port, QinQ* (double tag VLAN) which are important features required in train and large network. It also supports Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) and LLDP for Ciscoworks to detect the switch info and show on L2 map topology.
Compliant with 802.3af/at standard, the Lantech IPES-3416DSFP is able to feed each PoE port up to 30 [email protected] VDC providing the connected PD devices. Lantech IPES-3416DSFP supports advanced PoE management including PoE detection and scheduling. PoE detection can detect if the connected PD is hang up then restart the PD; PoE scheduling is to allow pre-set power feeding schedule upon routine time table. Each PoE ports can be Enabled/disabled, get the voltage, current, Watt, and temperature info displayed on WebUI.
Lantech IPES-3416DSFP features hardware-based PTP IEEE1588 v2 function which can allow 4 100/1000 SFP uplinks to synchronize the network with precise accuracy (under 1μs). It has RTC (Real Time Clock) inside that can keep track of current time.
The IPES-3416DSFP also embedded several features for stronger and reliable network protection in an easy and intuitive way. When the pre-set ring configuration failed or looped by miss-wiring, Lantech IPES-3416DSFP is able to alert with the LED indicator and send out an email, traps or a SMS text. Repowered auto ring restore function (node failure protection) ensures the switches in a ring to survive after power breakout is back. The status can be shown in NMS when each switch is back. This feature prevents the broken ring and keep ring alive without any re-configuration needed. Loop protection is also available to prevent the generation of broadcast storm when a dumb switch is inserted in a closed loop connection.
DHCP option 82 and relay agent function (port&vlan based DHCP distribution) can offer the same IP address on port base or vlan base where there is need to replace the new device connecting to Lantech switches to avoid any network disruption. The built-in DHCP Option 82 server offers the convenience of police setting on the switch. Mac based DHCP server function assigns an IP address according to its MAC address to include dumb switches in DHCP network.
The user friendly UI, innovative auto topology drawing and topology demo makes IPES-3416DSFP much easier to get hands-on. The switch also equips the RTC (real time clock) which can keep track of time always. The IPES-3416DSFP supports DMI interface that can correspond with DDM SFPs (Digital diagnostic monitor) to display the five parameters in Lantech’s UI, including optical output power, input power, temperature, laser bias current and transceiver supply voltage***. The TX power/RX power raw data is automatically converted to dB values for installer, making it easier to calculate the fiber distance. The complete CLI enables professional engineer to configure setting by command line.
Lantech IPES-3416DSFP features enhanced G.8032 ring which can be self-healed in less than 20ms for ring/chain topologies which covers dynamic coupling ring & aggregation ring* protection. The innovative auto-Ring configurator (auto mode) can calculate owner and neighbor in one step. The enhanced mode and dynamic coupling mode ring configuration have never been easier. It supports MSTP that allows RSTP over Vlan for redundant links. The ITU G.8032 Ring and RSTP can be co-existed in the same switch with different ports for the most flexible protection.
The configuration file of Lantech IPES-3416DSFP can be exported in text file so that it can be edited and configured back to switch with ease for mass deployment. The factory reset button can restore the setting back to factory default and built-in watchdog design can automatically reboot the switch when CPU is found dead. The USB slot allows user to backup/ restore configuration.
QoS by VLAN can allow switch to tag QoS by VLAN regardless the devices acknowledge QoS or not in which greatly enhance the bandwidth management in a network.
The IPES-3416DSFP DIDO function can support additional open/close physical contact for designate applications besides Port / Power events, for example, DIDO function can trigger alarm if the switch was moved or stolen. In case of events, the IPES-3416DSFP will immediately send an email & SMS text message to pre-defined addresses as well as SNMP Traps out. It provides 2DI and 2DO while disconnection of the specific port was detected; DO will activate the signal LED to alarm. DI can integrate the sensors for events and DO will trigger the alarm while sending alert information to IP network with email and traps.
The optional environmental monitoring can detect switch overall temperature, voltage and current where can send the SNMP traps, email and SMS alert when abnormal.
The Lantech IPES-3416DSFP is designed with dual power supply at 48VDC. Featured with relay contact alarm function, the IPES-3416DSFP is able to connect with alarm system in case of power failure. The IPES-3416DSFP also provides ±4000V EFT and ±6000V ESD protection, which can reduce unstable situation caused by power line and Ethernet.
Lantech IPES-3416DSFP features high reliability and robustness coping with extensive EMI/RFI phenomenon, environmental vibration and shocks usually found in factory, substation, steel automation, aviation, mining and process control. It is the best solution for Automation, transportation, surveillance, Wireless backhaul, Semi-conductor factory and assembly lines.
The -E model can be used in extreme environments with an operating temperature range of -40°C to 75°C.
- 16 10/100TX + 4 100/1000M SFP w/16 PoE 802.3af/at Injectors (Total 20 Ports Switch)
- Embedded 16 PoE Injectors IEEE802.3af/at function to feed power up to [email protected]; 15W @ 48V per port for active operation
- PoE management including PoE detection and scheduling for PD (power devices)
- IEEE 1588 PTP v2 (under 1μs) on fiber ports
- Back-plane (Switching Fabric): 11.2Gbps
- 16K MAC address table
- DDM to support SFP diagnostic function***
- Automatically convert the raw data into dB values for TX power/RX power, making it easier to measure the fiber distance
- 9KB Jumbo frame supported on all ports
- User friendly UI, auto topology drawing, topology demo, complete CLI for professional setting
- Enhanced G.8032 Ring protection in 20ms < 256 switches
- Support various ring/chain topologies, including dynamic coupling ring& aggregation ring*
- Enhanced G.8032 ring configuration with ease
- Auto ring configuration(auto mode) for single ring
- Co-exist with RSTP on different ports
- Aggregation ring for ring redundancy and bandwidth combination*
- Provides EFT protection ±4000 VDC for power line.
- Supports ±6000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- LACP load balancing to distribute the load*
- Built-in RTC (Real Time Clock) to keep track of time
- Supports IEEE 802.1p Class of Service, per port provides 8 priority queues Port base, Tag Base and Type of Service Priority
- IEEE 802.1d STP, IEEE 802.1w RSTP,802.1s MSTP VLAN redundancy
- 4K 802.1Q VLAN, Port based VLAN, GVRP**, QinQ*
- Supports IEEE 802.1ab LLDP, Cisco CDP; LLDP info can be viewed via Web/ Console/ LantechTM InstaConfig**/ LantechTM InstaView**
- DHCP server / client / DHCP Option 82 relay / DHCP Option 82 server for Port&Vlan based DHCP distribution
- Mac based DHCP server to assign IP address that includes dumb switches in DHCP network
- Bandwidth Control
- Ingress packet filter and egress rate limit
- Broadcast/multicast packet filter control
- Relay alarm output system events
- Miss-wiring avoidance
- LED indicator
- Email, traps, or SMS notification
- Repowered auto ring restore
- Ensure the switches in a ring to survive after power breakout is back
- The status can be shown in NMS when each switch is back
- TFTP/HTTP firmware upgrade; LantechTM InstaConfig** for multiple upgrade; USB for auto restore/backup
- System Event Log, SMTP Email alert, SMS mobile (text) and SNMP Trap for alarm support; 32 RMON counters
- SSL/SSH/ACL L2&L3
- Port Security: MAC address entries/Filter/MAC-Port binding
- IP Security: IP address security management to prevent unauthorized intruder.
- Management access control with priority
- Login Security: IEEE802.1X/RADIUS
- HTTPS for secure access to the web interface
- Static multicast forwarding forward reversed IGMP flow (MVR) with multicast packets binding with ports for IP surveillance application
- Multicast static route for non- IGMP camera to prevent flooding; IGMP router port to assign query in ring and for reversed multicast video flow
- Multicast VLAN registration* for metro video
- IGMPv1,v2,v3 with Query mode for multi media; GMRP**
- Factory reset button to restore setting to factory default
- Watchdog design to auto reboot switch CPU is found dead
- Optional environmental monitoring for system input voltage, current, ambient temperature
- Supports DIDO (Digital Input/Digital Output)
- IP30 metal housing with DIN rail and Wall-mount** design
|8350-796||IPES-3416DSFP||16 10/100TX PoE at/af up to 30W + 4 Dual Speed SFP L2+ Managed Industrial PoE Switch; -20°C to 60°C; 48VDC|
|8350-797||IPES-3416DSFP-E||16 10/100TX PoE at/af up to 30W + 4 Dual Speed SFP L2+ Managed Industrial PoE Switch; -40°C to 75°C; 48VDC|
|8350-798||IPES-3416DSFP-M||16 10/100TX PoE at/af up to 30W + 4 Dual Speed SFP L2+ Managed Industrial PoE Switch; Environmental monitoring; -20°C to 60°C; 48VDC|
|8350-799||IPES-3416DSFP-M-E||16 10/100TX PoE at/af up to 30W + 4 Dual Speed SFP L2+ Managed Industrial PoE Switch; Environmental monitoring; -40°C to 75°C; 48VDC|
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – 55VDC DIN Rail Power for 802.3at Applications
|AD1240-48S-5||48~56VDC, 4.3A, Wide AC Input, Build-in fan Cooled, DIN Rail or Wall Mounted, RoHS, Operating Temp. -20°C~50°C (ambient, derating each output at 2.5% per degree from 50°C ~ 70°C)|
|AD1360-48S-5||48~56VDC, 6.5A, Wide AC Input, Build-in fan Cooled, DIN Rail or Wall Mounted, RoHS, Operating Temp. -20°C~50°C (ambient, derating each output at 2.5% per degree from 50°C ~ 70°C)|
|AD1500-48S-5||48~56VDC, 9A, Wide AC Input, Build-in fan Cooled, DIN Rail or Wall Mounted, RoHS, Operating Temp. -20°C~50°C (ambient, derating each output at 2.5% per degree from 50°C ~ 70°C)|
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – Mini GBIC (SFP)
|Model name||Description||Model name||Description|
|8330-162||MINI GBIC 1000SX (LC/0.5km) Transceiver||8330-188||LTSFP-1000BX-10KM Transceiver (WDM 1310)|
|8330-163||MINI GBIC 1000SX2 (LC/2km) Transceiver||8330-189||LTSFP-1000BX-10KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)|
|8330-165||MINI GBIC 1000LX (LC/10km) Transceiver||8330-186||LTSFP-1000BX-20KM Transceiver (WDM 1310)|
|8340-0591||MINI GBIC 1000LHX (LC/40km) Transceiver||8330-187||LTSFP-1000BX-20KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)|
|8330-166||MINI GBIC 1000XD (LC/50km) Transceiver||8330-180||LTSFP-1000BX-40KM Transceiver (WDM 1310)|
|8330-169||MINI GBIC 1000XD (LC/60km) Transceiver||8330-182||LTSFP-1000BX-40KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)|
|8330-167||MINI GBIC 1000ZX (LC/80km) Transceiver||8330-181||LTSFP-1000BX-60KM Transceiver (WDM 1310)|
|8330-170||MINI GBIC 1000EZX (120km) Transceiver||8330-183||LTSFP-1000BX-60KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)|
|8330-060||100Base FX 2KM, Multi-mode, LC Transceiver||8330-184||LTSFP-1000BX-80KM Transceiver (WDM 1490)|
|8330-065||100Base FX 5KM, Multi-mode, LC Transceiver||8330-185||LTSFP-1000BX-80KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)|
|8330-061||100Base LX 30KM, Single-mode, LC Transceiver||8330-168||MINI GBIC 1000T (100m) Transceiver|
Formations disponibles sur la configuration des switches et les réseaux TCP/IP