The PROFIBUS connector 90° diagnostics LED is equipped with a proven and reliable screw terminal.
It is quickly mounted and has integrated, connectable terminating resistors.
For improved EMC compatibility, the housing of the plug is metalized.
Using the PROFIBUS connector diagnosis, a PROFIBUS network can be established in which the user can at any time check the state of the bus system at a glance.
The three built-in LEDs with the easily distinguished colors blue, green, and orange indicate the most important states of the PROFIBUS network at each station. The state of the terminating resistor (orange), whether bus activity is present (green), and whether the addressed participant is participating in the bus traffic (blue) are displayed.
In this way you can immediately recognize error states such as bus interrupts, missing or incorrectly connected terminating resistors, and malfunctioning or failed bus participants.
The PROFIBUS connector works in the extended ambient temperature range of -25 °C to +85 °C.
Exit on 2 versions : WITH PG and WITHOUT PG
- 3 status LEDs to indicate “bus operation,” “participant is sending,” “terminating resistor inserted”
- Metalized housing
- No parts that can be lost
- Integrated switchable terminating resistor
- 90° cable outlet
- Proven screw terminal
- The PROFIBUS connectors are also available in packs of 10 or 50
- The maximum ambient temperature for UL is +60 °C
|Article name||PROFIBUS connector, 90° screw terminal, diagnostics LED, without PG|
|Scope of delivery||PROFIBUS connector, installation instructions|
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||64 x 40 x 17 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 40 g|
|Cable outlet||Vertical cable outlet, suitable for FastConnect stripping tool|
|Transmission rate||max. 12 Mbps|
|Connection||SUB-D connector, 9-pin|
|Terminating resistor||Resistor combination integrated and switchable using slide switch|
|PG connection socket||No|
|PROFIBUS bus cable||60/75 °C copper cable up to 1.0 mm2|
|Connector type||terminal strips|
|Maximum outside diameter||8.0 mm|
|Status indicator||1 LED, 3-color|
|Voltage supply||+ 4.75 … + 5.25 V DC (must come from the device)|
|Current draw without modules (internal)||Max. 35 mA|
|Ambient temperature||-25 °C … +85 °C( The maximum ambient temperature for UL is +60 °C.)|
|Transport and storage temperature||-25 °C … +85 °C|
|Relative air humidity||70 % at +25 °C|
- PROFIBUS connector, 90°, screw terminal connector, with diagnostics LED, without PG, incl. installation instructions : ATV-700-972-7BA12
- PROFIBUS connector, 90°, screw terminal connector, with diagnostics LED, with PG, incl. installation instructions : ATV-700-972-7BB12